Time goes WAY TOO FAST!!!
Three month Theodore is still the center of attention at our house and keeping us smiling and so in love!
- he is OBSESSED with his tongue and is constantly rolling it around, sticking it out, and playing with it.
- he grabs his toys and brings them up to his mouth
- sleeps through the night!! We decided it was time to let him cry it out when he woke up after 5-6 hours. It took about 3 nights and he has done great ever since!
- he loves Ryan. They are such cute brothers and Ryan is so sweet and happy to entertain Theo. He always wants to give him hugs goodnight and hates to hear him cry.
- still has his fuzzy hair that everyone just loves
- people are starting to say he is looking more like me, which I love.
- We didn't have a doctor appointment for stats, but he is still on the small end but is starting to grow out of his 0-3 clothes
- he eats about 5oz per feeding
- can roll from front to back, which solves the problem of him hating tummy time.