Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum!






















The Christmas season is officially here, kicked off with a killer snowstorm and our annual family Christmas tree hunt. This year proved especially challenging with over 2 feet of snow to wade through, and all the trees covered so you had to shake them off to see what they looked like. Katie and Stella stayed in the warm car, and Elise and Joe had other obligations, but the rest of us had a ton of fun and got a great workout tromping through the forest.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! You got your tree up and decorated already! You are so on top of things this year! We put ours up last night too and I started the lights, but for some reason I only have 5 strands of lights so I ran out not even half way up. So you want to come finish mine? :)

Katie said...

So pretty T! I'm so, so jealous yours is up! It's my weekend project...wish me luck!

Contributors