Background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zion


Last weekend I went down to Zion National Park with my friends Sameer and Tamara. We headed out of town Thursday after work, stayed at a great place right by the park, and came home Saturday night. We spent all day Friday exploring the beautiful park--each hike was so different with different views. There was the weeping rock with water falling from it which made so many beautiful plants grow. There was the river walk along the Virgin River, and the Emerald Pools which to be honest were a little disappointing (the pools, not the hike), but as Sameer said, "That's what you get when you have expectations!"

Friday we went to a fun dinner, chilled in the hot tub, and then slept in Saturday morning. We headed up to Angel's landing Saturday afternoon and I'm so glad we braved it--it was INCREDIBLE!!!

I was constantly amazed by the beauty all around me and the continuous reminder of the power of God. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who created all this beauty for us to enjoy. And I'm so infinitely appreciative of my testimony which assures me that there is more to this world than just cliffs formed by river.

No comments:

Contributors