Background

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sealing: Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple

October 26, 2013 will go down in history as one of the happiest days of my life.  It was a beautiful fall day, perfect temperature, and the Bountiful Temple grounds were stunning with their fall leaves against the bright blue sky.

We got to the temple and I will never forget watching Ryan walk up to the recommend desk with his recommend, so proud and happy to be there.  I worried he would be shy and nervous, but he felt right at home as we walked him to the youth center to wait for his turn to participate.  He settled in right away and Nate and I went to take care of the paperwork and get ready to be sealed.

Words cannot express the feeling of love as we walked into the sealing room with just my parents, grandparents, siblings, and best friends.  The Spirit of the Lord is so strong and I was filled with complete happiness.  To be with my family, sealed together for time and all eternity, in the holy temple was an amazing experience.  I will never forget the warmth of Ryan's hand, on top of mine and Nate's over that holy altar as we were sealed as husband and wife, mother and father and child, as a family throughout the eternities.  I am so grateful for this blessing in my life.










As we got in the car, Ryan  said "So, how was crying in the sealing?"
Tough to keep emotions in check on a day like today.

2 comments:

Amber said...

so beautiful. so amazing. so happy for you all!

Elise said...

Such a happy day!! I just got a little teary-eyed just thinking about it. Thanks for letting us share your special day!! (...I can't believe it took me this long to notice you'd posted!! Best feeling ever seeing a new post!!)

Contributors