Background

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas 2013 (picture overload)

We had such a fun Christmas season!  I finally finished my advent calendar, and we filled it up with fun Christmas traditions.  Our month of December was full of Christmas baking, outdoor ice skating, Christmas Tree hunting, seeing lights, decorating Gingerbread houses, and just spending time together as a family. 















 
The day finally arrived!!!  The whole family slept over at mom and dad's where Old Saint Nick found his way down the chimney to deliver Christmas Magic.


Happy Holidays All!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

So, so fun. Doesn't Christmas feel like it was months and months ago? I don't know why it feels like it was so long ago to me! I love that pic with you, Ry, and Mowgli tree hunting-so cute!!

Contributors