Background

Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation






Graduation was so much fun--I thought it would just be another boring rite of passage, but the entire day was a blast! Ellie told me to soak up all the attention I could get and Jess told me it was like being on America's Next Top Model...I hope I made both of them proud!

Everyone keeps asking what's next: I'm going to keep working part-time at Kutting Edge and have been turning in resumes for every part-time office job in the valley. I have an interview tomorrow at a place I'd love to work at so cross your fingers for me!

8 comments:

Amie said...

So congratulations. i feel bad that I wasn't there to celebrate your big day with you. But I promise we'll go to dinner in the coming weeks. We'll just have to find a babysitter for sean:) haha I think I'm so funny.

JLJ said...

Congratulations! Brigham is 25/26 (can't remember, I know that's bad) and yes, he is very single. :)

Jessica said...

I will cross my fingers... but only if you take that UG UG UGLY photo off....

Kristen said...

Now...let's hear about the new job! Congrats!

M and M said...

T! I am so excited to find your blog! I love it and now I can keep up with you all the time! Thank you so much for my cute do... I love it. I think I am ready to go even more rooster tail next time :) We are in Hawaii and loving it! When I get back we should totally go to lunch with Mel for her birthday! You are the greatest!

mcbingham said...

T I love your blog!! You are a total babe in all of your pictures! I love being able to see all of your fun in the past...and now!! I have to admit I couldn't help but think of your vacation stories with the zip line...;)when I saw those cruise pics. It was fun catching up, let's do it again soon!

Amie said...

I think you need to update your blog a little friend...peace out cooking turkey

Jason+Lindi said...

I love all the pictures, I am waiting for an update!!

Contributors