Background

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dirty Dash

In September Nate invited me to join his work team for the Dirty Dash at Soldier's Hollow.  I have been wanting to do one of these runs for a while but was a little nervous since I have not been keeping on top of my workouts lately and worried I wouldn't be able to keep up.  But Nate talked me into it and I found myself riding up to Heber early on the morning of September 22.

It was SO MUCH FUN!!!  The team was relaxed and not in a hurry to finish (I think we took about 2 hours to run the total 10k) and ended up completely covered in mud.  Luckily our heat didn't start till 10:20 so it had warmed up a bit by the time we started, but was still pretty chilly in that mud.  When we finished we stood in line for garden hose showers but by that point we weren't picky!





2 comments:

mcbingham said...

Wow T, you've been really busy! Way to update with all of the blog posts. That's a lot of work! What a great summer and fall with your cute clan! I just love you and am so happy that you're having a blast!

Chelsea said...

Fun, fun, fun. Next year I want in!

Contributors