Background

Sunday, October 14, 2012

More than I Could Ever Dream

tonight as i sit here catching up on my blog i am overwhelmed at how blessed i am.  it has been 90 days that nate and i have been dating and we have had so much fun together as a clan.  ryan is so much fun and a little bundle of energy and keeps me on my toes with his quick wit and little grin.  mowgli has his moments that make me stress but over all has been such a great little puppy.  nate and i have spent our summer driving back and forth between our houses trying to spend as much time together as possible.  i am so happy and love this clan of mine so much.

1 comment:

Troy and Lisa said...

T-So excited to see all your life updates! Happy late bday! (30, ugh...I can say that cuz I've been claiming 30 since 27...10 years till 40...so gross) So happy to see you so happy! Love you! I would love to see you soon too! We're in Bountiful now so we're close.

Contributors